furiokid

DoF Peterborough meet

Hi all.

As our area has gone very quiet as of late I thought I'd invite you all along to a meet I will be attending with my local club, Dukes of Fenland. Details are below,

Botolph Arms

Oundle Rd

Peterborough

Cambridgeshire

PE2 7DD

Oct 16th

2pm onwards

Hope to see some of you there :D

Hey mate, look up Peterborough Dubz on facebook and get yourself added. Youve missed it's last meet of the year but the All Dubz Klub run a regular meet.

Will try and come to this as I've not head of the DoF

No i was there mate, i was in the black mk4 golf gti that was parked next to the relentless racing mk2 1.8t :)

I recently got rid of my golf and now got myself a corrado that i've been after :). I'm not on facebook mate otherwise i'd join up.

DoF (Dukes of Fenland) is a club thats run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts and all makes of cars are welcome :)

Thanks mate :thumbleft: be good to see another Rado down there, especially with how good yours looked, show mine up even more :lol:

Are you payneys mate by any chance??

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

16th is gti fest at Santa pod by the way ;-)

how long dya reckon you guys will stick around until? A few of us will be attending Gti Fest so may run a little late

Not sure to be honest mate, all depends on the turnout really, but can PM you my number if you want and just drop us a txt/call to see if we're still there

thats cool mate, be good to look round yours properly as didn't see it properly at the peterborough meet