luk4mu5

full set of seats and a dash - any condition please

I am wanting to reupholster my seats but i cant take my own ones out as the rado is my daily ride,and im thinking of covering the dash to match.

so im looking for:

Rear seats perferably with the center hump in the rear, condition is no problem as long as the foam inside is still all there.

Front seats again condition is no problem providing that the foam is all in good order and prefrably the seats still fold as they should, (i dont need any runners eithe) also if the front seats you want rid of are heated and you have the looms and switch im happy to take them.

Dash - right hand drive,any condition providing its still in one piece.

Thanks Guys.

I got grey seats

Fronts have been taken off subframes, and rears are the flat ones, all in grey £60

Also have an early black dash inc the insert £50

Or grey dash with no insert Or glove box £25

I have two dashes, first is late in black with rebuilt head unit shelf, second is standard late that had already been skinned for re upholstering. Based in bath.

Tim

Ive got seats, rear has hump. Also black dash in vgc, but its early so has the early controls. They can be swapped over as far as i know though.

Cars 5 mins from junction 21a

Hi i have a set of seats from a vr6 & a black dash shell,all in tidy condition ,i'll take 75 for the lot,let me know

Thanks rod

I also have a set of recently re-upholstered seats in black leather with feature red stitching - After £20 for the dash and can get it dropped in aldershot, after £700 ovno for the seats.

T