northG60

NEC Classic car show November 11th ,12th 13th .....

Once again a great show to finish the season, and also once again a highlight in the show calendar.

Had a good line-up of cars, 6 in a row, attracting a good deal of interest from the public. Only smaller snag is the 2nd time we were placed a little out of the way of the through-routes, so the numbers of people visiting our section of the show tended to dwindle a little more than hoped for. Still, we did get loads of people visiting, people to chat to, and also loads for us lot on the stand to look at. There is always so much to see during the 3 days.

Looking forward to the one next year. I've already handed in the booking forms for next year :hugegrin:

Tempest

Yeah shame we were out in that hall Eric but I guess thats how it goes, wonder if they'll shuffle us into a slightly bigger plot next year? Good to chat as always! :)

Great show and good company as usual, eric and chris on form as always he he! hopefully next year they will give us a bigger stand, had to nurse the corrado home as the oil temp was reading between 115 t0 123! Ohh well another problem to solve, water temp was fine though!

Oh Na! thats because you talked about it recently on here mate, you think it needs a new oil cooler then?

Oh Na! thats because you talked about it recently on here mate, you think it needs a new oil cooler then?

Kip i have changed the oil cooler only a couple of years ago so don`t think its that! Could be the mfa over reading as has done on other peoples, i`m wondering if the timing is a little out (too far advanced) as since the rebuild ive only set it some where near! will have to look into it as if its over advanced it could make it run hot

Oh didn't think they ran very well at all if only a tooth out???? maybe time to take out the whole engine then lol! Nice winter project :)

It was good to meet you at the show, Kip - still can't believe you recognised us straight away after remembering the silver VR with the headlamp washers leaving Harewood House :)

Actually, looking at old docs from last year and comparing plot size, we had 135 m2 last year, and 114 m2 this year, so not quite half the plot size :lol:, but still not enough for a greedy person like me :lol:

Tempest

Oh didn't think they ran very well at all if only a tooth out???? maybe time to take out the whole

engine then lol! Nice winter project :)

The ignition timing i meant kip, the valve timing is bang on, Going to get a strobe timing gun and check it out