Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

I will not be heading the groupbuy to personal reason

Ok guys

This might come as a surprise to many of you but today I have received news which im not happy about and means I will have to leave the VW scene until it is sorted.

I will not go into details as I fell there is no need for you guys to know.

I still dont know if i will be attending Inters etc as its thrown any of my future plans out of the window but i will be about once in a while.

As for the brembo group buy I have just posted the supppliers details and he is more than glad to take over the situation.

If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or Andrew and i will try to get back to you when I can. I will still remind eveyone the groupbuy is still on but if you guys know anyone that would be interested please pass the word on

thanx

Sad news Alex... :?

I hope that you get whatever it is sorted out as soon as you can with the least amount of hassle and trouble as you can... 8)

Sorry to hear about that Alex, i hope you sort out whatever is wrong. Its a shame as your C is nearly on its completed stages.

You still holding the E1k meetings?

hello guys

Thanx for you concerns those who now me closer know the real reason behind my decision and think they agree with me to just get it sorted and go from there

Looks like i will be at AMD this weekend to answer any questions any one has about the brembos as i had promised someone there a fav so got to keep my word

Majik as for ACE i am still the host and responsible to ACE cafe meet but depending how things are on the night i will not be there but others have kindly said they would look after everything

Phatvr dont worry mate ur things will be in the post hopefully towards the end of this week :)

I may have made it sound worse than it is but i just need my time and space at the mo hence why i just want to drop back from the scene until ive sorted it out.

Dont worry i will be back and the car will not be left alone as im so close to finishing it but i just dont know when