CazzaVR

Christmas Cruise and a Curry! The Cotswold Run v2 *P1 Update*

For every one who wasnt there I was tricked into looking into that back of that car so it looked like I was spying

Was a good run out today. Great to see everyone- shame about the traffic on the way to Stow, but the Burford to Cirencester section was excellent 8)

Curry was good, but I think I'll go for something a little hotter next time :)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

sorry Andy missed this, i will 100% come to this mate

...ahem... :lol:

Many thanks to Andy for organising this (the cruise and a curry that is). Really enjoyed the day. Cracking curry in Cirencester and our customary calorie overload (Cake!) at Huffkins of Stow on the wold.

Big thanks Andy for sorting this one out was a good one to end the year on :D Even if you did trick me into a compromising position :camp:

Was also good to see how the new engine fared against the old one, it had its moments but Andy was just pulling away at one point. I think I need that custom code stage 2 remap :cool:

Im afraid I haven't got any good pics to upload

the 24v sounded nice and smooth. Seemed very lively low down- I only got away after 3.5K rpm. Once you have it all mapped properly, rev counter working etc it will fly 8)

Ya should be good once I have the little things sorted, would of helped a lot if I knew when to change gear and not go on the sound :D