C5 OEM

sell me your recaro parts..!!

So to complete my recaro interior i need the switch panels for both sides but these are obsolete and struggling to get some....

So anyone have experience of getting parts copied or moulds made...? or other options.....?

Or does someone want £*** to part with there own..!!!!

photo-1.jpg

Edited by C5 OEM

How about our talented American forum friend Dogger? Could make a straight copy or even CF etc no doubt

Could you salvage the switches from a less fashionable set of Recaros and adapt them or use the innards to repair the ones you do have? I'm thinking old Ford ones tend to come up on eBay fairly often for not much money...

M.

Do you have a panels at all, cracked damaged etc ?? or you don't have them at all

Do you have a panels at all, cracked damaged etc ?? or you don't have them at all

dont have them at all...

Are the mk2 Golf recaro's similar? I appreciate they only have one movement switch but at a pinch you could modify it and cut another hole. Ok it won't be 100% original but it would be close. I'm sure Golf parts would be more plentiful although you'd probably need to look around for a really tatty but complete set of seats.

Not ideal but may help.

the golfs ones are obsolete and fetch good money, but i`m looking for any option at the moment..

How are they broken? Have you tried a plastic repair kit? And by that I mean a proper one. A Wurth gun and kit will set you back about £80 but i've used it countless times on the C :)

How are they broken? Have you tried a plastic repair kit? And by that I mean a proper one. A Wurth gun and kit will set you back about £80 but i've used it countless times on the C :)

they are not broken they are missing

you can buy these new from that german supplier not cheap though...

il dig out the link

vw heritage sent the wrong ones and only have one side in stock( if it actually exists)

awaiting link..;-)

http://www.corrado-teile.de/shop/index.php/sort/p.products_price/order_by/DESC/language/en/cat/c1032_Leuchtmittel.html

just google arz tuning then punch into the search on the site

recaro electric seat switch comes straight up

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

worked?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

when searching on google it was the third link down

dont forget to click on the english link top right hand side

its not the switch its the panel i need..!!!

got myself all hopeful then..!!!

so just to clarify i need the panel itself that the switches fit into, i`m prepared to pay £150 for both sides...only need them because i`m a fussy sod so make 150 from your car..!!!!!!!!easy money..!!!!

so just to clarify i need the panel itself that the switches fit into, i`m prepared to pay £150 for both sides...only need them because i`m a fussy sod so make 150 from your car..!!!!!!!!easy money..!!!!

yeh right, i can see people just queing up to sell them obselete panels lol

yeh right, i can see people just queing up to sell them obselete panels lol

depends on the car really..

Couldn't you try and make some fibreglass copies?

no ones willing to lend me some