jjgti

Fog light/Indicator surrounds for the late bumper

hey all. I have just been getting my new bumper ready to fit my 1994 corrado:p and I didn't get the indicators etc with it:rolleyes: and found out that the indicator surrounds form the bumper I already have dont fit. The old ones clip in on one side and have 2 screws on the other and the ones I need looks like they clip in both sides (form what I can tell by looking at the holes) not sure if its the late or early ones I need:scratch: can any one help

Thanks JJ

I'm not sure on the early fog lights because I didn't take them out on my old rado, but on the later model the fog light is screwed in with a plastic surround, the indicator then clips in place. By the sounds of it you have accidentally bought an early bumper? The easy way to tell is, early bumpers, the swage line turns up at each end of the bumper, and the late bumper, the swage line just fades away at each end.

If you have bought an early bumper, this may be of some use http://wiki.the-corrado.net/_indicator_conversion.html

nice 1 man yeah it turns up at each end haha didn't know that thanks for the help im gonna have to find the right surrounds for that bumper now haha