voo51

Ice Violet VR6

I am after an ice violet VR6 shell, would be great if it was a whole car with a knackered engine, does not matter what interior it has if any. Also needs to have the V5 and ideally the original manuals.

I am in no rush, so if you are reading this months down the line and you can help please contact me.

Thanks

I can honestly 100% advise just looking for a working car, I bought a car with the engine in bits and I've ended up spending an absolute fortune on it. I'm over the moon with how my car has turned out but looking at the price of corrado's now you could probably pick one up for about £1500.

I can honestly 100% advise just looking for a working car, I bought a car with the engine in bits and I've ended up spending an absolute fortune on it. I'm over the moon with how my car has turned out but looking at the price of corrado's now you could probably pick one up for about £1500.

I completely agree! But can i find one, no! And the one i have found wants ALOT of money for it when there are numerous issues with it. Especially as you can pick storms up for around £2500 nower days. I don't mind a challenge and have broke a few rados for parts now. I would be nice to put one back together and get to the shows again! If anyone sees a reasonalby priced one in this climate please let me know.