Jon_vr6

Wanted 2 X Rear Spoiler brackets

i have a red (flash i think ) blade with the brackets fitted wanted £15 + P&P or £15 pick up would suit me better would sell just the brackets if the price was right i would never sell the blade alone so would have to bin it

P9170562.jpg

can get pics of the brackets if you want them , this blade is very heavy and would cost a lot to post , i'm south wales so pickup going to be hard

Rob

Would be a shame to not sell that as a whole mate to someone that needed it, im hoping someone has just the 2 brackets with screws on there own. If no one else replies then i will get back to you fella

Cheers

Jon

Hi Jon I have some somewhere I'll have a look and get back to you

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Hi jon I have the two brackets chief they have the bolts to the mech but not the two to the spoiler.

I'll could post them to you for £7 if you like?

cheers

chris

Chris

I'm sure ill be able to source the bolts to the spoiler from somewhere £7 posted you have a deal fella send payment details over and ill send it via paypal gift

Cheers

Jon

Package up chief if I can get to the post office by 12 tomorrow it will posted then if not will be monday lunchtime. Sorry just working tomorrow.]

cheers