Furno

Fog lights

Got the MOT tomorrow so thought I'd check simple stuff like lights. One of the front fog lights isn't working. Its not the bulb, I've replaced them and swapped them around etc......... Eventually traced all wires back to connector plugs, the drivers side wire runs across the front of the rad and plugs into the connector (2 pin), but the passenger side doesn't plug into anything, its just got an unconnected 2 pin plug on the end. This explains why one of the fogs didn't work. Swapped em over and it makes the other light work, so it looks as though I'm a connection to the loom missing!!! Where is it? Should the drivers side wire run across the front of the car, or is it that one thats missing???

Can someone have a look to see where the 2 plugs plug into the wiring loom. Thanks. '95 VR6.

I'll try to post a photo.

Steve

mines just behind the foglight, and the lead is just coiled behind the foglight !

makes it really easy to take the foglight off.

Does your outside temp work ? i believe the plugs are the same, just an idea

Brilliant - found the plug down by the temp sensor. All sorted now - thanks a lot. Don't you just love these forums - where else would you get instant help on a Sunday afternoon, thanks again.