Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

THANKYOU..

want to say a big thankyou to H100VW for selling me his car to use as our mule for the special inters engine were going to be running this yr... it took us 12hrs drive to get there and back but was deftinatly worth it THANKS GAV....

the work begins...

but thats all ya seeing before inters... :wink:

The Epic Journey, Brighton - Gavs no problem. Gavs - oxford no problem.. then Darren says 'We will be back in 2 hours!!' Five mins later i'm on the hardsholder of M40 with a snapped throttle cable on my G40, managed to bodge it while a nice motoway patrol police officed shined his torch on my engine bay. Caught up with Darren, then we went on a 20mile detour around nth london as the M40-M25 sliproad was shut. Managed to attract the attention of two bored Police officers who were inquisertive to why 2 phreaks in LHD VW's were making a noise on their patch at 2am. LOL..All back safe and sound at 3am.. cheers Gav

Gav? You sold her? :| What you gonna buy now then?!? :shock:

Also, are you gonna change your user name now, or are you keeping the plate? :wink: :roll: :lol:

Gav will always be H100 VW.... LOL.. or H10 OVW as one of the friendly north london coppers pointed out 'You index plate is incorrectly spaced mate, I don't have a problem, but some coppers would' we laughed and said we were swapping the plate so would not be a problem.

so i take it were going to see your special project on the 1/4 mile ? :wink: i can't wait to see what you come up with i have a few ideas of what it could be....... :roll: roll on inter's :)