jjgti

Any meets in the North Wales area????

Any meets in the North Wales area ? just got mine back on the road and tax 'n tested and am dying to take her out for a cruise:p

nooooo get it out or hibernation i have a few m8s that have vw's and im trying 2 get them all out haha

If you are arranging a local meet with other VW I will pop along to it obviously not in the raddo as I am wanting to sort out by hard brake lines at the moment. The weather at the moment is not helping for doing any of this work outside. I think I have seen around 4 corrado in this area.

well ill let you know if we manage to get something going haha got a few little things to do to mine before show season starts again. the door handles don't open from the outside and gotta fit the cd player and wire up all the speakers erm the woman who had the car before me covered her front seats in black and red leather in a dragon green car!!!!!!!!!! and it looks horrible so black seat covers have sorted that out untill i can find some one who can re cover these or get new seats. but for now im just happy to be driving it as my day to day car.

anybody anywhere near colwyn bay? Wouldnt mind a run in mine but it would have to be dry, never take it out in the rain anymore!

Im around 1h away but if there is a few of us ill come for a spin