scott1980

HELP !! Metal coolant pipe advice urgently needed 2.0 16v '95 !!

Could anyone direct me to wards a metal coolant pipe for my '95 valver ? I ordered the wrong ******* one off ebay :bonk: (part number 037121065L) but cant seem to find any online (as i dont have the part number !) Also is it the same as the G60 , it sure as hell looks it on the G60 cooling system diagram ! ....I'm waiting for 2 manuals off ebay but until my e-cheque clears im stuffed !! (As you can tell i'm just starting out so any advice would be great )

I really need to get it sorted before the temps drop to freezing to prevent damage as there is NO water or anti freeze in the engine at the minute !!!

Are you driving it with no water or coolant?

if its just sat around it should be fine with no water in it as nothing to expand and break/crack things.

I hope i'm correct in thinking that as mine has no oil, water or brake fluid in it.

Part number 037121065L is for ADY engine, so I'm guessing 2.0 8v?

Part number you want is : 051121065C Water pipe / 9A :salute:

I would order that one ^^^ and nothing else, as the 8v and 16v are different (as you have found out!)

Yeah 3Cm you're right. No water is fine, 100% water is not!

Thanks guys ....panic over !! Its in storage for now in a (small) garage and I was told without water / antifreeze in it then things would get tricky when it starts to freeze . I had visions of me under the bonnet in snow and wind !! I could do with getting one on though so I can start it up periodically until it comes out of hibernation .

Thanks again :thumbleft: