dubnut

17" wheels

Well I've just put a brand new tyre on one of them, 2 have got pretty much new tyres, although they have had a bit of a rubbing from the arches when i was testing the suspension, passed the mot though like it, the 4th tyre might need replacing soon (didnt come up as an advisor so has still got enough tread to be legal).

I've also got 2 spare centre caps for them, so i'm looking for £180. They're not on the car and are being dry stored in a garage. I will try and get some better pictures for you if you want?

Nothing drastic, i swapped the rear suspension over and the bottom spring plate was too low, so the outside of the tyre caught the inside of the arch, i will get some photos for you, sorted it out before it got serious though.

Just to point out the only reason the wheels aren't on the car is because its been taken off the road to sell and wanted to sell these separately.

Pm sent

more pics please

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

May have trouble with pm tho