hellokarl69

4wd r32 turbo

Lol. From the look of it, your going for an out and out screamer. I want the ultimate street sleeper. What have you come up with regarding engine tuning? i'm also considering the twin turbo route to hopefully cut down on the lag and give me more useable power throughout the rev range. Will you go DSG or manual?

Lol. I like it. Seems like your going for a spaceframed monster whereas i want to keep the standard body and add a sprinkle of "Magic dust" I'm also now thinking twin turbos so that i can have a more usable rev range. Just out of interest, Who are you looking at for the engine build? I'm waiting for a call back from Jabasport, i'll keep the post updated.

Nope, am going OEM+. What gave you the impression that I was going space frame? My hope is to do the whole lot myself, including, cutting, welding, engine mods etc so I cant point you to the right people for engine mods sorry.

I reckon you'll be finished before me as I struggle to find enough time in the week to get anything done.

Ill keep you posted about those parts we discussed. Hopefully will have an answer by monday.