robbier32

Hiya Swap your Corrado VR6 for my R32

Hello all!!,

My name is Robbie and I have been a Vw enthusiast for 18 years!!! I have owned a Mk1 golf gti for 7 years, a Corrado Vr6 for 5 and several mk2's of various specs! I am currently running a Mk4 R32. I am looking to swap my R and get a family wagon (passat estate/A4 Avant) and a Weekend toy for myself. My missus is pregnant and its time to change priorities! So if you are interested in doing a deal with cash my way for your late Vr6/Vr6 storm then please Pm me or email at [email protected]

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3487829.htm

Here is my PH add fro my R32

thanks

Robbie

Edited by robbier32

Hi robbie, if the r32 goes without a swap then give me a shout if you want to view my storm. It's going to be garage for the winter by which time I will know if I'm keeping or selling her. Shame I missed your proposal by a week and got a mk4 r32 last week! Cheers, Jon.

Hey Jon, Aww thats a shame buddy! Your storm is the colour I am after! Will defo give you a shout if I get a straight sale. Good spec R, mileage, toys etc? Cheers

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Scratch that Jon just read your email! Sounds like a cracker! Enjoy!

might just be me being retarded, but whats the price on the r32? cant seem to see it

might just be me being retarded, but whats the price on the r32? cant seem to see it

You are right buddy!! No price on the add. not sure what has happened there. I put it on there and now it wont let me alter it ! Doh! Its in for £9500 ono buddy.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

You are right buddy!! No price on the add. not sure what has happened there. I put it on there and now it wont let me alter it ! Doh! Its in for £9500 ono buddy.

Thanks

Thats it done now!

Hi Mate, im looking to sell my Corrado, love the car to bits literally, a pleasure to drive however being young and career focused i need something a little more practical. I have a White Corrado, body in pretty good condition id day given the age. Please contact me if this interests you, i would be more than happy to let you know the details ect.

Hi Mate, im looking to sell my Corrado, love the car to bits literally, a pleasure to drive however being young and career focused i need something a little more practical. I have a White Corrado, body in pretty good condition id day given the age. Please contact me if this interests you, i would be more than happy to let you know the details ect.

Feel free to send me some pics and the details buddy, Im not a massive fan of white but if the deal is right then I maybe interested!

[email protected]

Thanks