Pat_McCrotch

NEW ITEMS - VW Classic Parts - Bulk Buy

Hi Neil.

Thanks for the VR6 badge mate,

Do you do the Corrado badge for the rear? I know it only comes primed.

Thanks Johnny

Neil - regarding the piece of metal covering the rear number plate light, any idea if the piece of glass in there is still available? Mine has overspray on it and, incredibly, my MOT tester marked it as an advisory last year!!

Cool. Will take it apart next time I'm at the garage :)

neil put me down for the a number plate light trim aswell please, ill ring tomorrow with payment.

cheers,

Andy

Neil - I will take a number plate light trim + screws if still available?

Let me have your payment details if OK.

Ian.

Hi all,

Unfortunately I will be in hospital tomorrow (don't worry, nothing too serious!) so don't call until Friday :)

The rear number plate light holders have now all gone, I will order another load though for the next order (early Feb) so please be patient :)

Neil - regarding the piece of metal covering the rear number plate light, any idea if the piece of glass in there is still available? Mine has overspray on it and, incredibly, my MOT tester marked it as an advisory last year!!

i thought that bit is just clear plastic

Neil do the Facelift Front Grille's come with VW centre badge? as I'm rather tempted to switch my debadged one. Also is it possible to get the plastic clips that the rear VW badges slot into as my current badge is bonded on ??

No badge on grille, it's extra :)

And yes I do have plenty of the blue clips for the badges, but they are pence so you may want to order with something else ;)

No badge on grille, it's extra :)

And yes I do have plenty of the blue clips for the badges, but they are pence so you may want to order with something else ;)

I'll take a Grille and half a dozen clips please Neil. Do you still have my details? if not I'll call you on monday morning to hand over the cash.

I will be away Monday and Tuesday guys so to call on Wednesday if you want anything :) The list is up to date so nothing will sell in the mean time.

Still waiting on VDO guages which should be at work by Monday/Tuesday, so will post out Wednesday :)

Sorry no I didn't think about those as I remembered you said next week for those. Wondered about the number plate plinth?

Hi Matt, the plinths are here, but still waiting for the number plate lamp holder to complete your first order which should arrive with the VDO guage order :)