Stonejag

Driver's door handle

Another one's gone on me :( I'd love one that's still in relatively good nick, if possible - just to tide me over for a year or so until I get it resprayed when I'm going to go for Audi handles. At the moment it works but doesn't spring back in and I have to bash it back into the closed position before the door will stay shut :(

Doesn't need a stainless striker since I have a few spares now...

Thanks in advance!

Stone

No, feels almost like the central locking cable is tangled in the mech somehow? Also the thinnest part (where the joint between the moving part and the lock mech) is snapped across the middle, it's only the rubber seal holding it together.

Really sorry not to have got back to you I completely forgot. I still have mine but there's no key with it so you would have to change the barrel. Is that any good?

Yep, my barrel is fine and they're pretty simple to pick if you can get at the back. Thank you for remembering! :) Did we agree a price in the end?

Typical, the post office lost it and it never got here :(

Anybody else got one?

Cheers,

Stone

I think you have to swap the door mech as well for those? This is only to tide me over until my respray as I want to get some Audi handles chopped in so I'll pass, but thank you anyway :)

with a bit of bending the passat one will fit.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I've got a brand new and in box passat B3 one with vintage keys! But not sure what you need to modify to get it to fit.

£25 delivered ok?

Dont suppose you have/ can get can get Passat rears can you?