jeth1979

sunroof /mechanism

hi all,

after recently putting my sunroof up(tilting) and breaking the passenger side lifting arm(rocker i believe), im after a new sunroof.. i have a later m reg corrado and ideally the colour should be aqua blue. however,even if its not it doen"t really matter as i just need the mech/parts to repair mine..

im located just outside of guildford,surrey but am willing to travel within a 30 mile radius of guildford to collect or if your willing and further away i am prepared to pay extra for the item to cover the postage..as ive said, ideally im just after the mechanism setup, but will take any option tbh!!!!!!.many thanks,jeff ps, cash is king but i can sort you out through paypal as well.

I will have one in next few weeks mate. Dark blue.

How much were u thinking? I'm in Essex

Jim

hi have got complete sunroof motor etc from early corrado g plate one if any good you can have it for £45 let me know cheers trevor

i have the same issue of the passengers side not lifiting, but have recently brought from VW a repair kit! i got both side for just over £50 so might be worth a visit to your local vw?