Alex_G60_Fanatic

STAR WARS - A new hope

Anyone that can sit through two hours of that is doing better than me! I managed about 2 minutes and included going upstairs and back.

Anyone that can sit through two hours of that is doing better than me! I managed about 2 minutes and included going upstairs and back.

your mad! it's amazing in so many ways... Yes, it's like watching countless amateur dramatic society performances stitched together but the concept and execution of some of the scenes is truly epic.... the animation @ 7mins in is pretty good for instance

your mad! it's amazing in so many ways... Yes, it's like watching countless amateur dramatic society performances stitched together but the concept and execution of some of the scenes is truly epic.... the animation @ 7mins in is pretty good for instance

Hmmm, I've been told that before! You're still not selling it to me :bonk: :p

Alex, if you have sat through that, then I think you have way too much time on your hands........ That is on a par with the soaps the missus watches. I did only give it a couple of mins, but realised I would prefer working to sitting watching that nonsense :lol:

one of the guys at work pointed out the windows USB connection 'plink-plunk' noise when R2D2 gets the plans for the death-star from Leia :)

Alex, if you have sat through that, then I think you have way too much time on your hands........ That is on a par with the soaps the missus watches. I did only give it a couple of mins, but realised I would prefer working to sitting watching that nonsense :lol:

"that Nonsense"!!! my lord, I bet you loved Jar Jar binks didn't you!

Joking aside... I didn't Love every scene, some are just very to much like hard work. But, some are amazing, some are beautifully done, some have charm and some are just down right amazing considering they where made at home by amateurs. But the biggest thing I liked about it was the finger they where putting up to George Lucas. He needs a slap in the face for the what he did to the original films... this project reminded me of "be kind rewind" and you must admit, it's a huge undertaking to recreate!

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

one of the guys at work pointed out the windows USB connection 'plink-plunk' noise when R2D2 gets the plans for the death-star from Leia :)

I know!!! ingenious isn't it!