Mr Edd

New to VW Corrado's

Hello

Just bought my first Corrado. Its a VR6, i am loving so far but, as i have never had a VW before i have a couple of questions.

Are there are any companies I should avoid or keep look out for.

My car is missing a headlight washer is there any good resources for exploded views with part numbers for missing / broken parts.

Thanks for the link.

I have ordered a workshop manual out of habbit, Hopefully will not need it to much.

I was thinking for buying parts i try to do as much as i can.

Welcome......

There's a brilliant manual, " Bentley" there's one for sale in classifieds at present. If you fancy doing maintenance yourself it's ideal.

There's also a search section just below the box top right hand side where you can be more specific with search requirements.

Etka is the CD you need to see diagrams and layout. Remember, if your buying parts mention your a Corrado forum member and it should get you some discount depending where you go.

If you have any problems, give us a shout. It's a great forum with many friendly people only too happy to help.

The headlamp washer is quite a rare optional extra sober always try VW as sometimes they can be reasonable. Just depends if it's obsolete or not. In some cases there are other companies local and in Germany etc that can still supply these difficult to source parts.

Enjoy the VR and good luck