16VG60

Mk4 Alloy Rear brake callipers

For sale a pair of Mk4 Golf style alloy rear brake callipers, in very good working order, having only just been removed from my A4. These are ideal for fitment to any Corrado, and are a direct swap for cast iron units. You will need to fit banjo type rear brake hoses to connect these to your Corrado hydraulic system. I am happy to offer full tech advice on this simple conversion. £50.00 plus carriage, or buyer can collect from West Sussex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they were lighter items Jamie I'd go with your offer, but postage is more of an issue here. In the interest of goodwill how about £45 plus carriage costs.

Hi Jamie, if these were not heavy items I would accept your offer. Whilst I think £50 is a fair price, I will accept £45 plus carriage as a goodwill gesture.

Thank, I am familiar with this service I too have used it before. The fact still remains however that this parcel will cost at least £10.00 to send. But thanks for your thoughts.