clairezee

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY Corrado Anti Vibration Dampener

PLEASE HELP, i did own a Corrado Bahn Brenner G60 until my partner had a crash in it last year.My partner upon being interviewed by the police after his recovery in hospital has been cautioned and is due to go to crown court this month.He is accused of dangerous driving & knowingly driving a vehicle that was defective.Very serious,not prison but a possible suspended sentence or ban as he has no criminal record or no points.Problem being a (Anti Vibation Dampener) on the driveshaft.As he approached a roundabout the brake pipe burst,he collided with a Fiesta,nobody was hurt thank god exept him (12 broken ribs).From what the police accident investigator said in his interview,that there was no way he wouldnt have not known about it,phases (like a bomb going off under the car)and(we cant see how you managed to drive it straight)and knocking noises/vibrations though the steering wheel.The car drove perfectly!The boot that goes on the end of the driveshaft and is connected to gearbox had perished and this dampener(ring)had moved along the driveshaft to rub on the brake pipe causing it to leak.Has any body experienced similar problems like this as we need to gather as much evidence as possible to prove his innocence! Your help would be greatly appreciated.[email protected]Thanks Claire