unomatt

Hi!

Hi everybody! Just bought a 1992 16v, pretty tidy so happy! First 'rado so hoping you guys can help me if I have problems! First issue to overcome is that the ride height is more like a monster truck than a motor car so looking for some 2nd hand spring/shocker set ups. Looks like im off to the parts for sale...

Welcome along , and welcome to the rado club once your in your hooked lol. Plenty of great people on here for help and advice .Take your time with what you want to do to the c , theres alot to be said for keeping it oem original .Take a look at members threads and get some ideas. Get some pics up .

Edited by robrado974

Welcome to the forum, you'll find it a good one :). Most topics have been covered so you should find the answers to all things Corrado.....and, more lately, log burners!

Where in the country are you from? As Rob said, keeping it oem is the way, and get some pics up, we all love pics!

Will get pics up when I can. Im not planning on doing too much, drop the ride height a little, drivers wing is rusty so could do with being replaced, fancy a badgeless grill...and thats about it...maybe some clear/red rear lamps too. Working on a very tight budget so its an as and when situation :)

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

And im in Skegness, Lincs :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52097[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CO[ATTACH=CONFIG]52113[/ATTACH]NFIG]52109[/ATTACH]

Attached some pictures from the ebay listing...I hope...