jacko

AZEV A Wheels for sale

After selling my corrado i now no longer have the need or the space for these wheels

They are 4x100 16 inchs

I got them refurbished in the summer last year so they are still pretty mint.

All 4 have tyres on them, 2 are near illegal and the other 2 have plenty of life left in them. 205/45/R16

All centre caps with AZEV logos still present and also the key to remove the centre caps.

this is what they looked like on the car...

IMG_1179.jpg

and this is a close up of 1 of the wheels after they were refurbed...

c7cfbce4.jpg

I will get an updated pic at the weekend when ive had a chance to clean them, as far as im aware they are still pretty much mint, they havent been kurbed since the refurb.

The refurb was carried out by WickedWheels in Guildford

Idealy id like the wheels collected but if you would like to arrange your own courier your more than welcome.

Yours for £300

Thanks

Pete - 07515 718438

Edited by jacko
added mobile number

If these were 5 stud I'd be claiming 1st dibs now! Lovely wheels mate and cheaper than I paid for mine when I brought a set for the valver (and mine didnt have flat caps!!).

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by ben_wooduk

Cheers mate, i loved the look of them on my valver, very sad to see the car and the wheels go!

I need these gone asap as they are taking up room in my garage.

Anybody want to make me an offer i cant refuse?

£250, not bad for a set of mint wheels with half decent tyres

i cant remember the ET exactly but i know they were close if not the same as the siebring wheels that i orignally had on the rado (ET37). ill double check and get back to you tonight with measurements.

I really need these wheels gone as i need the money for a weekend away next week so open to offers. £200 collected?

hey - you still got those wheels?? for 200 i will take them off your hands - can pay you pretty much straightaway but i will have to arrange for courier pick up as i am bottom end of cornwall

STORMFORCE

pete