turbodrew1

New corrado G60

Hi all, I'm just new to this forum iv recently purchased a g60 and I am looking for information on the car. The reg is J53 PSD, it's a good clean original example apart from the wheels which are 17 inch Kahn 5 spoke. Also it has full koni adjustable suspension full stainless exhaust that iv never seen before the middle box sits horizontal across the car in front of the spare wheel well.

Also iv noticed many g60s have grey dash and check interior with grey carpets mine has black dash black carpets and recaro electric seats which is absolutely spotless. I think the supercharger is uprated aswell it has a jabba sport sticker on the top of the car goes really well. I know a sticker doesn't mean anything but iv got a good feeling about it. Anyway if anybody can shed any light on the car that would be great

It shall be for sale soon.

Congrats on buying a G60 ......theyre great cars + the noise

your reg is quite close to mine J34 MNA (6 numbers and letter reg plates only seem to be on J plates)all corrado's either came with grey or black interiors which were ordered by the buyer or the dealer i think no significance there really ........ but the cloth electric recaros your have they are very rare in all models and years if they are original of course ? as many corrados will have had new seats swapped in

as for your charger at this age now most G60s have had the charger re-built and jabba are very well known for G60 rebuilds, there will be a code scratched into your charger which is above the outlet side of the charger which you could read off to jabbasport and see what was work was done and when would be a nice suprise the charger has been ported and polished.... get a boost gauge fitted to your dash and take a reading from the inlet manifold its the best way to keep an eye on the health of you G-Ladder and trust me you dont want to be forking out for a new unit my last charger was fecked and was an arse to source a good replacement at the time

good luck mate

any pics of the car ?

Hi, I did phone jabba sport the other day and told them

The code, I presume they are very busy I am still waiting on a reply.

The interior does look like its meant to be their front seats match the back and all electrics work. also only has 89k on the clock. Car drives superb it has been in storage since 2004. Booked in for an mot on Saturday morning.

would be a nice suprise the charger has been ported and polished....

tell me about it i got my g60 at the end of January and am hoping to take her to jabba for a charger port and polish+ remap next month to about the tune of £600 notes. good find on the recaros i was looking for ages to find some as im not a fan of the leather much prefer the black cloth

Pics ??

@north g60 how hard is the boost gauge to fit i would quite like one.

89k thats pretty low really..... got any more info on the car? colour ect

just noticed that your planning on selling it?

@Deane

PM sent

If your after a boost gauge I have one ready mounted in the drivers air vent.(early spec vents)

It is now surplus to my requirements as I've fitted Audi 80 gauges

Not letting me post

---------- Post added at 8:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:44 PM ----------

I got In touch with jabba sport today, turns out its just a standard rebuilt charger. That'll do though.

The car is blue in colour I will try and get some pics up this weekend if my computer stops being an arse.

Mot tomorrow morning aswell.

Hi all, been busy with the corrado the past few weeks, got 12 months mot put on and a few bits and bobs done, unfortunately due to being banned from driving last year it's proving hard for me to insure the g60, I can insure it but I also have a BMW family saloon and other projects on the go I need to sell, I will put a for sale thread up when I am allowed to, will be sad to see it go it really is an excellent example.