Sign in to follow this  
jenks

'Finally' - My 1st corrado!

After alot of saving and 6 months of patient looking I finally have my 1st Corrado! God shes amazing, :D worth the wait and money! My mates now all want one and the attention from the birds is just quality. 8) Shes just back from the garage, had a major service and a few bits and bobs, Timing belt getting done next week. But she still aint running right :( (see problem page!)

Plans for just now is an exhaust system from Free-flow and coilovers. Momo knob,steering wheel,sound system all been put in jst now.

Just like to say a big thanks to the forum, with out it I wouldnt have bought a Corrado properly and safely (excellent Buying guide!) and would be goin around in a mk3 golf!

So im ordering the forum stickers and joining the corrado club and ill see all the scottish owners at the Rolling road day!

Ohh an will I be the youngest Corrado owner? turned 19 two weeks ago, Just dont mention the 'excess'!!! :?

yeah but you only drive the 1.8 (not that im knocking your car....all C's are great).. you try being 20 and driving a vr6 8)

oh nice car BTW :D

everyone I spoke to about insurance said 25, and some even said 30 :shock:

everyone I spoke to about insurance said 25, and some even said 30

wierd..i didnt do anything special.. just phoned adrian flux and told them i had already bought the car and i didnt want to be fobbed off with a crap quote.

i did have 3 years NCB though which helped i guess

mynes nearly another grand on top of that :idea: and thats tpft!!!!!! only another year and a bit till i venture into VR6 teritory!

you pay £2000 for a 1.8! ouch.

i have a few things going for me i guess. 3 years NCB, live in Cambridge (one of the lowest insurance areas), civil servant etc etc

mynes nearly another grans on top of that :idea: and thats tpft!!!!!! only another year and a bit till i venture into VR6 teritory!

damn! I'm paying £1250 with elephant TPFT on a G60 at 19... you should give em a try when your insurance is up for renewal... don't know how good they'll be if I ever have a problem tho :?

yeah i have 0 no claims and live in London. luckily its a nice part though :lol: I didnt pay the insurance, the goverment did 8)

Could we stop turning Jenks' thread into another insurance debate please? There are plenty of other threads already for that purpose ;)

Ta

jenks,

Hi dude

I am 19 Too got a red G reg like you sweet as!!!!! What you paying insurance wise might be able to help you out with a couple of tips.... Had mine about 2 weeks now and its beautiful but sunroof has just stopped working !!

I am paying around 800 with no , no claims (Car got nicked not my driving !!)

:D