swiftkid

Sunroof (late spec)

Hey all, I'm after a full sunroof from a late spec corrado. Not bothered about the condition of the panel as long as the mechanism works! I already have a freshly painted panel.

If needed I have an early spec sunroof I could swap with. Philuk if you are reading this, yes you will receive payment from me if a swap occurs lol!

FFS!!!!!! Just bought one from a guy off ebay and it's bust, exactly the same as the other 2 bloody sunroofs! GRRRR..... Why the hell would I want a broken sunroof!

Come on people, please say there is a genuine person somewhere out there, with a fully functioning corrado sunroof.

Fixing the sunroof from my breaker is next on my hitlist so I'll most likely be in touch for some spares if you still have them.

Then you could buy mine..? ;)

Haha, well I now have 4 sunroofs so I'm sure I'll have something from at least one of them.

Sounds like a quite a collection.

Without meaning to state the obvious, can you not make one good one from 4 broken ones..?

Haha, what I meant to say is I have 2 sunroofs in bits (attempt at making 1 decent one), 1 early sunroof from a mate to see if it was the same (which it's not) and my newest addition, another late spec with exactly the same problem as the other 2. The problem is that one side 'hook' doesn't slide into its place, it sticks too far up so when the mech slides towards it, it just stops.

I have an idea how to fix it but in the meantime I think I have sourced another sunroof!