blaarado

doors wont seal

after my car was resprayed i fitted the door seals back on, im getting rain and air in threw the doors, the rain comes in threw the top of the passenger door and the air comes in just buy where the window frame starts by the outside door handle, i can actually see light coming threw from the inside at this point, i loosend the door strikes and pushed them in as far as they would go this seemed to help a bit with the water getting in but the air getting in has perplexed me it almost looks like im missing a piece where the air gets in, the door panel lines look quiet good, as you look along the body lines it doesnt look like the door needs to be pulled in or let out a bit, iv tried a few things to fix it but maybe im missing a trick or somthing, so i said id post the issue up here, its a bit annoying when your driving along and you get a draft on the back of your arms and im sure its adding road noise into the car

Got some of the above and the quality is great you have to buy by the metre though so its cut to size