V-Dubstar

Wheel Photoshop Request!!

Has anyone got the mad skillz on Photoshop? Fairly urgently needed before I take my wheels in tomorrow to be re-furbed....

Only pix I have are these, would like to see what the wheels look like in the examples provided please?

Im no wheel expert. What are the audi alloys called? as would need a better angle of them (same angle as the angle of your car)

Or is it the colour of the wheel provided you want on the alloys currently on the car? :scratch:

Hey man, sorry if its a bit late but is this what you were after?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54929[/ATTACH]

I used the selection tool but in circular form, highlighted the wheel (was only quick so you can see the bits I missed) then transformed selection (right click, transform selection or free transform, whichever means you can alter the selection without altering the image) so that it fits around the wheel, then I simply darkened the selection. Changing colours is a bit more complex.

I always find this very useful! http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

I quickly had a go at half time last night and did just this but used levels. Petrol stained them. Not what was required :)

Edited by yacobwood

Hey man, sorry if its a bit late but is this what you were after?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54929[/ATTACH]

Hello mate, thanks for doing that!! Was a little late aye, they went in for re-furb this morning! Thanks tho dude :thumbleft: