Rams

Multiple Corrado vr6 parts new and old

I bough the MK4 rear brakes when I did the upgrade and has the carriers grit blasted and professionally wet painted. Then when I went to fit, I realised I had to use my standard rear carriers with the nk4 callipers so I have a lovely set of both rear MK4 rear calliper carriers in black with new dust rubbers. Bolts move freely in carriers.

Theres a number ingraved on them - 5612/4 2191 and 5612/4 1211

£20 plus postage to the lucky bidder

Perfectably working oil pressure switch. Original item. Only changed as I fitted a dual pole sender with the new VDO gauges so now surplus to requirments.

Thread has washer included

£3 posted

Edited by Rams

Hi Rams, I've just had to merge 26 For Sale threads! Next time you have a load of stuff, could you please try to keep them together? ;)

It's probably worth editing your first post with a list of the items in the thread.

Cheers dude!

FIRST PAGE NOW EDITED/UPDATED

Yes, sure. Sorry for that.

I though I read somewhere I could only post 1 item per time? So was just trying to do the right thing. It took me ages myself to post them all! Would have made things easier. Its the first time I used the parts for sale section....

You live and learn.

Cheers

Rams

Edited by Rams

Thanks chap! If it was 3-4 different threads that would've been OK. Maybe we could open a section just for you :lol:

I did appear like I was taking over! lol and didnt hear anything till your post about not doing it correctly so I battled on through. By the last post you corrected you were probably stabbing the table with a sharp knife!

Mr Rams. If you still have the OBD1 Manifold & the TT pedal cover will you send them up North for £30?

Hi Rams - I'm looking for a tidy drivers door - can you help? Just down the road from you so collection no problem.

Cheers

jez

*NEW ITEMS* - ORIGINAL BBS SOLITUDE SILVER POWDER COATED,

NO BUCKLES, CHIPS AND BALANCED WITH MITCHELIN ESCALTO SPORTS X4 TYRES PLENTY OF MEAT,

PICS TO FOLLOW. NEWLY FITTED ORIGINAL BBS CENTRE CAPS, COST ALMOST THE PRICE OF ONE WHEEL/TYRE. SUPERB TYRES £195.00 COLLECTED

Hi Could I have first dibs on this depending on further pictures. How much tread is left on the tyres cheers

I will pop down now and take some pictures. Tyre depths, again, will double check but all of them have very good tread, almost look hardly worn from memory and they tryres alone of this quality are rather expensive. Think they are escalto sports 2's.

The wheels were on the car when i boight them and they were all in horrid condition, straight and true but all the paint was blistering and bubbling and the badges were in poor shape. So bought brand new original bbs centre caps and had the wheels powder coated and re balanced/tyre valves etc. If you look closely, there are some dimpled areas. Somewhere in the members thread you can see them from when I took pics after they were done and look great but close up they are not perfect if thats what you are looking for? I priced them with this in mind.

Anyway, will take some close up pics.

---------- Post added at 5:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:32 PM ----------

Hi Rams - I'm looking for a tidy drivers door - can you help? Just down the road from you so collection no problem.

Cheers

jez

No sorry mate. Only have passenger side im afraid

---------- Post added at 5:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:32 PM ----------

Mr Rams. If you still have the OBD1 Manifold & the TT pedal cover will you send them up North for £30?

OOOOOHH. As you have always made nice comments about my car - yes. lol seriously... Thats fine mate. They are no use to me.

See attached, any more pics required I can take them tomorrow but showed the worsed bits

Cheers Rams for the pics but was after a perfect set...but would be interetsted in the bbs caps if you decide to sell them separately.

I've not had a chance to take pics of mine. But I'll take a chance on your drivers handles being in better condition than mine so I'll take one please. Jist one drivers handle though (my passenger one is better than I remembered). I'll pm you for payment details.

Sent all items today first class recorded for those how have paid.

Just to update.

Rams

I will pop down now and take some pictures. Tyre depths, again, will double check but all of them have very good tread, almost look hardly worn from memory and they tryres alone of this quality are rather expensive. Think they are escalto sports 2's.

The wheels were on the car when i boight them and they were all in horrid condition, straight and true but all the paint was blistering and bubbling and the badges were in poor shape. So bought brand new original bbs centre caps and had the wheels powder coated and re balanced/tyre valves etc. If you look closely, there are some dimpled areas. Somewhere in the members thread you can see them from when I took pics after they were done and look great but close up they are not perfect if thats what you are looking for? I priced them with this in mind.

Anyway, will take some close up pics.

---------- Post added at 5:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:32 PM ----------

No sorry mate. Only have passenger side im afraid

---------- Post added at 5:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:32 PM ----------

OOOOOHH. As you have always made nice comments about my car - yes. lol seriously... Thats fine mate. They are no use to me.

PM'd. Thanks mate :D

Drivers door handle arrived. Great condition and better than mine so definitely happy. Thanks.

I've changed my mind on the passenger inner door handle. Do you still have it? If so I will take it.

Hi mate, I'll take the late bonnet please, assuming that its straight and there is no rust to the underside?

I'm in France this week till Sunday 1st April, but could pick up the following week....

I'm near bournemouth so no probs picking up at a time that suits.

Laurence

I've changed my mind on the passenger inner door handle. Do you still have it? If so I will take it.

Hey, no problem. Please remind me of address and can send out.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Hi mate, I'll take the late bonnet please, assuming that its straight and there is no rust to the underside?

I'm in France this week till Sunday 1st April, but could pick up the following week....

I'm near bournemouth so no probs picking up at a time that suits.

Laurence

Sorry - bonnet now staying as spare. Should have updated. My apologies.

Rams