24V Renshaw

NEW Group Buy - VR6 Polyurethane engine mounts (PAYMENTS PLEASE)

Cheers, i'll pass the message on and hopefully getting a few more orders

---------- Post added at 1:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:13 PM ----------

message back about the 24v

"He says on the forum they are suitable for 24v conversions but by the looks of the bushes they will not fit a mk4 v6 4mo which i think is what nex was asking. If he can do a set for the mk4 v6 4mo i would be intrested"

Hi, could I put my name down for just a front engine mount set if thats ok?

Am a paid up vr6oc member and I can't find anything about this group buy? I'll post a link to here in the Group Buy Section and see if any more want to put their names down.

Cheers!

Hi there, i've found the VR6oc to be a bit useless, the admin must know the link is on the forum twice, i put it in two different sections kinda asking for advice or expecting it to be relocated, but i don't think any admin has come along to help etc.

Thanks for the add to the list :smug: Its strange at the vr6oc as sometimes they're on the ball with stuff and other times...not so much! PM me the payment details & price and I'll get the funds to you :thumbleft:

Cheers!

Either really, but it saves chasing people and also means I know people are not going to back out all the time.

Jay

OK, no problem. Can you PM me payment details then please mate?

Hi there, i've found the VR6oc to be a bit useless, the admin must know the link is on the forum twice, i put it in two different sections kinda asking for advice or expecting it to be relocated, but i don't think any admin has come along to help etc.

Yo. VR6OC is mine but been away in London so not logged on! What's the problem bud?