24V Renshaw

NEW Group Buy - VR6 Polyurethane engine mounts (PAYMENTS PLEASE)

I may have to pull out

As I'm not 100% poly is for me and Id like to get me the vibra technics

Mount

Edited by TanVr6

OK. I have bitten the bullet and placed the order for the poly parts. Should have everything by the end of the month all going well.

Jay

Well the poly inserts have arrived!!!

Annoyingly the stainless disc manufacturer messed up the order so they are still on the way, but should be here before the end of the week so I will be posting out Monday all going well.

Jay

hi jay,

have all the available sets been taken? (i know its a bit last min)

If not, how soon might they be available? im booked in for my engine mounts to be swapped this week so if we can sort out the timing then it might all come good!...or i might be able to put him off for a few days :)

cheers - max

I still have a couple of sets, so if you want a set you can. Paypal me £64 and you can have some. Should get the metal discs in the next day or so and then I will be off to the post office with loads of cardboard tubes :)

Jay

I still have a couple of sets, so if you want a set you can. Paypal me £64 and you can have some. Should get the metal discs in the next day or so and then I will be off to the post office with loads of cardboard tubes :)

Jay

Jay,

Have all these gone yet? If not, send me your details and I will pay straight away.

Thaks,

Tim.

Everything is here!!

For everyone's info I have had the 70 shore lower front insert made in yellow. So make sure the rear mount is all red and the front is yellow lower red upper.

They are all packed and just need posting.

Jay

[ATTACH]68198[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68199[/ATTACH]

Edited by 24V Renshaw

ALL POSTED :) I was not popular with the Post Office Clerk, arrived 5 mins before they closed with a massive box full of tubes, each of which needed to be posted seperately :)

Jay