Sign in to follow this  
P3rks

Various grills.. Late, early and De-badged - Also a G60 front badge

Surplus to my requirements...

Early spec grill. Great condition all things considering it's 20 years old. The silver VW emblem has faded. It appears to have all tabs intact (two top, two bottom - both at either side, the top middle has a cylinder attachment). No cracks, majors marks or anything and cleans up well. £25

377d9fbc.jpg

37388b12.jpg

Late spec grill. modified to fit an early car. Only one tab remaining, I fitted with a black cabletie to the right rear (unseen).. Never had an issue with it flopping around. The Black VW badge is OE. £10

913a9ee9.jpg

8593fed3.jpg

FK De-badged grill. One upper tab missing, still fits nice though. Its a little faded at the top but nothing a regular trim treatment wont fix. £10

61c8f1ec.jpg

12186b7e.jpg

Finally a genuine Corrado G60 front front Grill badge.(part no: 535 853 679). A little marked from 20 odd years of stones, but nothing detrimental. All clips and fixings are still intact and it fits nice and tight to an early grill. I'm asking £30 for this (as it's a tough one to price - some go for silly money even in this condition! If this is extortionate, I don't want to rip people off but likewise I don't want to sell myself short, so let me know :o)

50cd91da.jpg

bc8554df.jpg

All prices are negotiable and plus postage. Collection from Sheffield.

Thanks! :thumbleft:

Edited by P3rks

Alright mate, will the late spec grill thats been modified to fit an early model still fit a late model without too much re-modification? How much posted? Cheers

Alright mate, will the late spec grill thats been modified to fit an early model still fit a late model without too much re-modification? How much posted? Cheers

Yes. It's fit straight on.

All thats been done is that the middle lower fixing has been removed and it's had a tiny little section cut off the back of the grill (which can't be seen).

Rich.