Sherief

First time poster, long time owner!!

Just a quick one to say hi all and introduce myself to the forum.

I have a '93 VR6 that I have owned for about 10 years. I'm ashamed to say that the last 4 years it has been laid up in the garage in need of some TLC, but it's second coming is on the way!!

Can't wait to finally get it back on the road and start enjoying it again!!

:wave:Welcome,

any pics ? where abouts are you ?

Couple of old pics below. The side view is before it was lowered. Looks a lot better low, but has never handled quite as sweetly as it did when it was on the original stilts. Those early lift off oversteer days were awesome!!

I'm in Wakefield area.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56037[/ATTACH]

Hi mate, Welcome to the forum. Im not too far from you, over in East Leeds :wave:

HI CM,

Thanks for the welcome. Will hopefully soon have another Corrado back on the yorkshire streets!!

Today was a good day. First drive in the corrado for nearly 5 years.

No tax or anything like that but after getting it started and unseized, couldn't resist the temptation to take it for a quick spin.

It was just as good as I remembered, if not better. Once warmed through fully, I gave it a bit more throttle and the noise and the way the engine pulled, had me giggling like a schoolboy in sex-ed class!!

Going for its' MOT next Wednesday, so quite a few bits to sort out as well as service everything, but we're back on the road to happiness.