Rams

Power steering bottle bracket

Mine has never sat tightly into the recessed area of the washer bottle. I bough a second hand one from here and thought maybe my bracket had a shorter arm where it fixes down to the inner wing at the top. Went to fit it and the bolt holes dont line up. My original bracket has been bent out and the new spare bracket was straight but neither make my power steering bottle straight.

It leans slightly forward away from the washer bottle.

Any ideas why?

Its like the top fixing point is too far forward... It's bugged me since I bought the car. I had to re install my original and I've just bolted the fixing half on the thread and half off just to make it straighter but can't get an accurate reading from the ps bottle.

Are you sure it's not normal? Mine leans forward as well, I assumed it was so you had a little more clearance to take the cap off...

I don't believe it is. I've seen other c's with them sitting straight up neatly into the washer bottle.

Anyone know if they list different bracket holders? The threaded metal that the nut secures onto looks original otherwise I would have another hole or something that showed its moved as there's no adjustment.

Edited by Rams