KofiD

Fitting A4 B6 Switches

Hey guys,

is there any chance I could fit A4 B6 switches to my Corrado, early spec. I'm going to fit the headlight switches and things. not quite sure where to start, or what is needed.

also got some a4 storks too.

im doing all this because Ive fit an a4 b6 dash into the rado.

if not possible ill just do with the original buttons, ive got a place to put them :)

Ryan.

Don't see why not. Its just a switch after all, and they are pretty primative so as long as the pin outs and wiring is in the right place, there shouldn't be a problem. Clocks on the other hand may be a completely different ball game!

Awesome

Don't see why not. Its just a switch after all, and they are pretty primative so as long as the pin outs and wiring is in the right place, there shouldn't be a problem. Clocks on the other hand may be a completely different ball game!

I've got the switches and clocks figured ! what about the storks ? would they possibly go in? havent bought them yet, Rado ones look alright but I would like complete Audi look to be honest.