Deako

17" BBS RK 504 Split Rims - 5x100 - ET35 - 7.5" wide

Unfortunately these are up for sale due to the fact that they do not clear the Porsche brakes on my 6R Polo GTI. I am absolutely gutted about this, and now need to shift them on, as the only thing that im going to be able to get over the brakes for a reasonable amount of cash is a set of TD Pro Race 1.2.

Specs:

17" x 7.5"

5x100 PCD

ET35

The wheels have been refurbished at some stage with gloss grey centres and metallic silver outers. The refurbish is perfectly useable, while not 100% perfect, they are extremely well presented and the paintwork is very shiny. At the same time, all the bolts were renewed and carbon style BBS centre caps were fitted.

No tyres are included with the wheels.

6841584498_474b0a7786_b.jpg

BBS RK 504 Trial Fit by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

1 wheel has a slight mark on the outer rim as pictured here:

102_7606.jpg

The wheels can be paid for cash on collection from Solihull, or i can ship for £25. If you want to collect, then no paypal is available. I will accept Paypal providing courier is used.

£500

Please PM me for my phone number. You can email me on: luke dot deakin at gmail dot com

Any questions i am happy to ask and welcome inspection of the wheels.

Picture stolen from VW Vortex. They look great on a Corrado.

dsc00920kl.jpg

Edited by Deako

Cheers Rob. Yep, never left VWs really. Well, had a 10month stint in a Clio 200. And 3 months in a Fiat 500 while I waited for an ex demo Polo GTI to surface. :)