Rorgasm

Will AUDI TT 8N leather seats fit in a corrado??

As above, will Will AUDI TT 8N leather seats fit in a corrado??

Thanks for any input:thumbleft:

I believe a few people on here have fitted them, a few searches will no doubt confirm...

As above, will Will AUDI TT 8N leather seats fit in a corrado??

Thanks for any input:thumbleft:

There are some nice ones in black for sale on the TT forum for sale around a £100 i think

Thanks for the heads up Joby but it's Grey one's i was after. just purchased them for £150 so now it's time to suss out how to fit them:scratch:

There are a few people who have already so i'm optomistic at the moment.

cheers matey.

Bought some TT Seats, just need to tart them up a little & sort out the frames & im away:-)

Please tell me thay are comfy & look amazing. Had so much trouble with the guy i bought them off. Took about 3 month after paying for them to actually have them in my possestion. cost £100 so it was worth the hassle......i hope

cheers matey.

Bought some TT Seats, just need to tart them up a little & sort out the frames & im away:-)

Please tell me thay are comfy & look amazing. Had so much trouble with the guy i bought them off. Took about 3 month after paying for them to actually have them in my possestion. cost £100 so it was worth the hassle......i hope

Yes mate they are very comfortable but they do sit very low in the TT

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I think they look really good in the raddo too as the original seats are a bit dated now imo.

cheers matey.

No worries, they're pretty damn comfy and look awesome (very high spec OEM). They look even better with matching leather door cards :cool:

Joby - Agreed, original seats look dated.