Gr8ful25

92 Slc -- LaRgE LIttle, parts Request See list

Part's for a 1992 SLC.As far as the interior parts go, I'm not concerned with the color as much as I am the appearance of the surface, bad vinyl/crack's etc.. broken, bent, that's what I've already got. I'm looking for part's that are in nice shape..

If you have no clue what part I'm referring to in my description, I'll be happy to provide a picture of the part, or describe it more clearly

1. Front cowl outer protective plastic that covers wiper motor and other side as well, this is two pieces chance's are a good set of these don't exist but if you have em contact me.

2. Driver's side speaker grill

3. Rear, driver and passenger speaker housing assembly's, the piece's that hold the rear hatch cover

4. Plastic door sill plates that read Corrado, both sides, id you have em good luck not breaking them when you take emm off.

5. Sun roof switch

6. Driver's side plastic above speaker assembly , the same piece that the drivers side seat belt bolt's to. also connects to the headliner

7. Driver's side fog light

8. Driver inner door plastic that goes on top of the door panel when it''s installed. It's more or less an inner belt molding

9. Plastic caps for front wiper arms and rear wiper arm

10. Plastic twisty buttons that mount center console

11. A Karman emblem that goes on the shifter console

12. Possibly a passenger side window regulator

Chances are I'll probably add to this list but if you have any of these parts let me know

Edited by Gr8ful25
type o

Seeing as you describe your car as an SLC, are you one of our American cousins per chance? If so, it's probably worth pointing out that this is a predominantly UK based forum so be aware that people will tend to be selling parts for RHD Corrados....

Just thought it was worth clarifying for you.

Mark

I have the passenger side electric window regulator if that helps?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Oh, and the sunroof switch...