northG60

Leather Original Gaiter (EBAY)

I keep bumping into this on the bay and i just cant beleive that the original VW leather gear gaiter would retail at £218.35 seriously ? even if i had all the money in the world i wouldnt pay that lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-BLACK-LEATHER-GEARSTICK-GAITER-535-711-113-/400163584226?_trksid=p3984.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D140730468948%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7371690036592137520

Wouldn't suprise me but does seem a ridiculous amount, a VR steering wheel was £400 plus VAT :lol: But bought a brand new one off the bay for Waaaay less a year or so ago so i was happy with that.

im not in the market for anything asthetic atm with all my mechanical issues : ( cheers though Pat

Maybe we should change this thread to how stupid and rich do VW parts department think we are... lol

£400 for a leather steering wheel? thats pretty steep when you consider it has no airbag or any controls compared to the A3 cataloge which i have been looking through and its about £350 for their leather sports wheel whatever that it lol