Teji

Clear Out !

HI People

I sold my Corrado and had some bits left, pictures will be added asap:

Bonnet Bra (the clip underneath to secure it is missing but I used to tape it (blue tape) and it never gave me any issues on the motorway or local driving- Price £40 Posted

Eyebrow Grill - http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=1760&manufacturer=Venom&category=Bodystyling

Sprayed in Green Mettalic - £60 plus postage

Jom Coilovers - Fully adjustable and not seized, I have misplaced the C spanner £100 ono plus post

Crystal Rear Lights - http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=1204&manufacturer=FK&category=Lighting £80 plus postage

Interior Black Carpet- Has clips and side trim aswell, it is in great condition with no wear, I am not too sure on how much this is worth but I paid £70 so would like that back as it has never been fitted.

All Items are open to offers, the carpet, coilovers and grill i would prefer collection as they are big and the grill could get damaged in transport.

Thanks

Tej

Hi Johnny

There is a picture in that link, however once my camera charges I will take a picture of the lights in my garage.

Thanks

Tej

Hi Edd

Due to the size it is going to cost me 15 pound to post , I am afraid 50 is a bit too low.

Thanks

Tej

Will get some pics of the Coilovers and other bits this week.

Johnny , these are light pictures I found in my photo bucket if you would like more detailed pictures please let me know.

IMGP0569.jpg

car004.jpg

cc09c1b7.jpg

Here is a pic of the grill fitted:

IMGP0571.jpg

To be honest I have now Idea, it's not as dark as dragon green.

I had the car sprayed in a colour with extra pearl, it wouldn't cost much to get sprayed again.

Grill:

06ba3aab.jpg

Lights:

0accbd06.jpg

Bonnet Bra:

fd78137a.jpg

It was raining today and I did not want to put the carpet on the grass as it would of got wet, I will get pics of that and the coilies asap.

Thanks

Tej

hi m8 how much for the grill please let me know if poss pm with item and postage ok thanks, or how much for the back light too please plus postage