level731

Accelerator part?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57813[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57817[/ATTACH]

Hello,

I own a a 1991 corrado g60 about a month ago I noticed my corrado wasent accelerating at all. I checked the engine and noticed the accelerator cable was out of place. Upon further inspection I also noticed that the component where the accelerator cable is wrapped around was broken. As you can see on the photo, the left piece (black rubber like hook) broke so the cable is not securely attached. Problem is I dont know the name of the enitre part. I removed the part and took it to an auto part store but no help there. Can someone please help me know the name of this part for my corrado? part number? or even where I might be able to order the part? I live in Hawaii if there is any where near. Thank you kindly for taking the time to read my post.

G60

You will probably find that you can't replace that part by itself. It's part of the throttle valve adapter.

The number for a throttle up to engine no. PG 014644 is 037133063C, up to engine no. PG 089000 it's 037133063AJ and from PG 089001 onwards it's 037133061L. That's if it's a manual shift. If it's an auto then try 037133061A up to engine no. PG 089000 or 037133061M for PG 089001 onwards.

I think your best bet is to get the entire throttle valve from a breakers yard. It should be a lot cheaper.

James