anne t

which one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57869[/ATTACH] Going to be putting on new steering wheel which one do you think.Race i think

The bottom one. But having been through a few you can't beat the standard vr wheel (if it's a vr of course).

I think the bottom one as well. In fact, it's what I have on my VR. I actually prefer the look of the standard VR wheel as Portent has mentioned, but I don't like the size of it. I've decided that I'm going to change mine but I have no idea what to. I wonder whether I could get my (rather shabby) Race retrimmed to look more OEM? Thanks Anne, I feel more inspired to do something about it now I've read your thread! Welcome to the forum too :)

momo millennium, the top one. have it currently in my car and is perfect.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58793[/ATTACH]

raided his spares box found this what do you think:dance:

Edited by anne t

Out of those I would go for the first one as I suspect that motor sport items are likely to be rarer. But I prefer a leather knob as alu can get cold in winter.

Out of those I would go for the first one as I suspect that motor sport items are likely to be rarer. But I prefer a leather knob as alu can get cold in winter.

can always change them back in the winter, i,m not want to change things permanent ihave a few other bits as well but i don,t want to be a pest thanks to all that has giving thier opinions PS this is a quaulity forum andwell worth having a paid membership "I SALUTE THE MEMBERS":cool:

Don't worry you wouldn't be a pest. The great thing about this forum is how helpful people are. And we all share a love of the car so it's all good :)

Right folks going to try and change to the momo race s/wheel i have boss kits for 1off smaller spindle mk2 golf,1 off p/steering mk2 golfand a mk3

am i right in thinking it will be the p/steering mk2 one.will post pics of steering wheel imprinton my face later:thumbleft:

Right folks going to try and change to the momo race s/wheel i have boss kits for 1off smaller spindle mk2 golf,1 off p/steering mk2 golfand a mk3

am i right in thinking it will be the p/steering mk2 one.will post pics of steering wheel imprinton my face later:thumbleft:

I ve used the boss from the mk2 golf with power steering on mine. Before you take the old steering wheel off your corrado make sure the steering wheel is true and the tyres are straight.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58965[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58969[/ATTACH]

took me ages but worth it IMO well pleased with myself:cheers:

That looks great...Did you test out the horn aswell just to make sure it still works. I know some people have had trouble with it before.

That looks great...Did you test out the horn aswell just to make sure it still works. I know some people have had trouble with it before.

thats what took me so long,ready to put air horn on passenger seat but got it in the end.Left the surround off the centre looks cool and different thanks for the comment:cheers:

Also check both indicators still cancel automatically.

checked working perfectly so happy with ny corrad:cool:

"do like those steering wheels, but not so keen on the knob as it just looks outta place."

I think it's meant for a Golf. I've not seen one before so I think it's defo worth keeping.