Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

MONTHLY GET TOGETHER!!

monthly meet would be great ,but couldn,t you make it a sunday afternoon or something as im sure we do not all live in a few mile radius,be nice to meet you guys thou,

Starting with Santa Pod this Sunday......

Come, get stuck in mud, burn some rubber, and meet other CF users :)

corradog60supercharged, jims16v and myself will be there...

At this rate I might not be able to take the corrado I think the Co potentiometer has gone up the duff because it's running way way too rich Darren sent a new one too me on friday and it still hasn't arrived probably gonna meet up with him tonight to get another one as it's getting too near the weekend for my liking to sort out the problem if it aint that :( By the way it's my B'day today happy B'day to me. I'll give youi a bell tomoz Andi to arrange sunday with you, hopefully I will sort the car tonight fingers crossed anyway!!

/feels left out :cry:

Its not our fault you live off over on Craggy Island or wherever it is :D :D

And Andi.. I am *hoping* to go - its not 100% decided yet though! :)

And Andi.. I am *hoping* to go - its not 100% decided yet though!

Come, or I break ya' legs. Hehehe

/feels left out :cry:

Its not our fault you live off over on Craggy Island or wherever it is :D :D

Swine :cry:

:lol:

come on jim jim come along we need more corrado's to make up the numbers they're all golfs coming at the moment we need to put them to shame!!!

Got some bad news for you mate... I won't be going.

I had actually planned to go but two things have interfered :

Firstly my backbox fell apart and I have had to order a new one from VW at the cost of £116 - quite astounded at how low that price is from VW actually, but none the less its an expense I hadn't counted on, and I am now f'ing skint.

Secondly, I have the option of working this Sunday at double pay - with the exhaust incident, and my service looming, I am trying to get as much pay as I can so the overtime is going to win out.

I'll definately go to the next one though - there is still the summer to go, and plenty more RWYB's to see :)

Indded there will be chap!! Well hope you have fun at work then I could probably get you a standard backbox for a bit less than that if you want me to? Give me a shout and I'll see what I can get one for on monday when I'm back at work!!

Thanks for the offer mate, but I have already put the order in with VW. Its due in on Tuesday, and as my car sounds like a bomb at the minute, I am desperate to get it!! :)

I tried German Swedish but they said that on 1992 or later models, its a dealer part only - they basically dont stock back boxes for em.

And VW were kind enough to give me parts club discount on that as well - should have been £136, so I saved 20 quid.