job705

Just purchased my new corrado

Ok thanks m8 i thought thay where bolts for an engine

No worries Gabriel, if I didn't know I'd ask myself. I'll post up some more pic's latter so you can see exactly what I mean. Just about to take your car for a short test drive before double checking the track and camber, once I finish my current cup of Coffee that is.

If I get time I'll try and take some nice pic's of the car itself for you, my drive isn't too bad a background.

Just before I set off, here's some more pic's for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61561[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61565[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61569[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61573[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61589[/ATTACH]

taken care for a drive totally excellent one happy bunny , got caught in traffic jam at the bottom of gilwern for an hour temp went up to 100 , but car happy back home quick wash and if we ever get an hour of that thing called sunshine i might polish and wax the car again , god willing

taken care for a drive totally excellent one happy bunny , got caught in traffic jam at the bottom of gilwern for an hour temp went up to 100 , but car happy back home quick wash and if we ever get an hour of that thing called sunshine i might polish and wax the car again , god willing

Really pleased to hear your happy, you should be as you have the makings of a show standard car there, what with the mileage, history and unmolested condition.:cheers: I expect your outside polising now as it's a lovely day here, going to do a few little job's on my Golf today. Then tomorrow I'll pull the G60 out and remove the charger ready to send off next week. When I get mine on the road again we should hook up for a blast and some pic's at one of the many stunning sports around here, be good if we could find some other South Wales bod's to tag along. There's nothing quite like the sight of few Corrado's in convoy.:cool:

Have to say I very much enjoyed working on the car as well as the driving the car over too you, it's goes better then I expected, certainly no slouch, OK it's no G60 or VR but it cruises along at 60/70 very happily with good overtaking power. Should be just the job for your daily commute and great on fuel on those nice straight A roads. I got over 35 MPG on the way over and as you know it's a hilly route from mine, I came over via Llangynidr top.. Which for future reference is a more direct route than via Cick though very bendy and tight in places, meant to to tell you on the way back but we were too busy discussing cars and women. It's quite normal to see the temp go up to 100 if your stood still for a while. I checked and double checked that your fan kicks in when it should, so you have no worries there. It's also quite normal for it keep running for a few min's after you stop the car so don't be concerned if it does.

How come you got stuck in Gilwern for an hour, was there an accident or something?

Really pleased to hear your happy, you should be as you have the makings of a show standard car there, what with the mileage, history and unmolested condition.:cheers: I expect your outside polising now as it's a lovely day here, going to do a few little job's on my Golf today. Then tomorrow I'll pull the G60 out and remove the charger ready to send off next week. When I get mine on the road again we should hook up for a blast and some pic's at one of the many stunning sports around here, be good if we could find some other South Wales bod's to tag along. There's nothing quite like the sight of few Corrado's in convoy.:cool:

Have to say I very much enjoyed working on the car as well as the driving the car over too you, it's goes better then I expected, certainly no slouch, OK it's no G60 or VR but it cruises along at 60/70 very happily with good overtaking power. Should be just the job for your daily commute and great on fuel on those nice straight A roads. I got over 35 MPG on the way over and as you know it's a hilly route from mine, I came over via Llangynidr top.. Which for future reference is a more direct route than via Cick though very bendy and tight in places, meant to to tell you on the way back but we were too busy discussing cars and women. It's quite normal to see the temp go up to 100 if your stood still for a while. I checked and double checked that your fan kicks in when it should, so you have no worries there. It's also quite normal for it keep running for a few min's after you stop the car so don't be concerned if it does.

How come you got stuck in Gilwern for an hour, was there an accident or something?

no got petrol in gilwern as i drove to brecon first then back that way but thay are resurfacing from gilwern to the bottom of the gorge

hi guys it has come that in 3 weeks time i will get a transfer nearer to another store so i will be selling my 1994 m reg 8 v vw corrado since all work carried out in april cars mileage is 68800 it has new tax till april 2013 , it standing at the mo on 17 in wolfrace alloy wheels and new tyres and gor new discs around with new front wheel bearing and also all the brake pipes around the back subframe have been renewed and also fresh brake fluid also before i sell her she wil have a fresh service as you all know there are only 111 of these model left on the uk roads now and possible got very low mileage too for its age and will be a great daily runner for it next owner as it returns me between 35 to 38 mpg

---------- Post added at 8:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:21 PM ----------

i can post fresh photos if anyone wants