ben_wooduk

Lock keys - tabs

Hi all,

I am trying to get one key to open all locks and i have been halted at the glovebox. I believe i am in need of 2 keys/pins (of whatever they are called??). There is no glamourous way of saying this but i need a number 1 and a number 2.

Willing to pay or swap, i have 2 number 7s and 1 number 8, or any other method as long as i get them :norty:

Ben

Edited by ben_wooduk

Might be able to help - I definitely have a number 2 and also have an unmarked one that I always assumed was 1. Happy to send em anyway!

Might be able to help - I definitely have a number 2 and also have an unmarked one that I always assumed was 1. Happy to send em anyway!

Fantastic, cheers mate much appreciated. How much do you want? Pm me payments details etc.

Fantastic, cheers mate much appreciated. How much do you want? Pm me payments details etc.

Don't worry, you can have them for free - just PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post to you

Don't worry, you can have them for free - just PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post to you

I owe you one mate, very decent of you. Really cant thank you enough.

PM'd.