volksworld13

wanted corrado vr6 storm bits, close to be road worthy again!!

hi people

need a few bits.

vr6 gearbox, prefer low mileage, and in good condition no crunches, whines ect. bell housing casing damage free, mine is cracked.

vr6 front radiator support,/cross member, prefer rust free, for powder coating

vr6 front engine mount, new, or used but in good nick.

passenger door, in mystic blue or blue colour from a late corrado, rust /damage free. i can collect if some one is close.

vr6 rear beam axle, for powder coating, can be bare, and straight rust free as possible.

cheers in advance

Hey, I'm based in Bournemouth and can assist with rear beam as removed from my storm. Also have late red passenger door and gearbox but bought as spare from mk3 vr6 and never heard it running. Door £35.00, gearbox £40, rear beam £40. Perhaps I'm further away than you were looking at travelling....

ideal its quite away from me, would you consider packaging and courrier it to me, the beam and gearbox? is the gearbox code a chn?

Need to check code on the box and get back to you. Will check tomorrow as I need to check some other part details on some other bits I've been asked about.

Cheers