vwnutter

wanted Drivers side door handle in working order

as the tile really guys, in desperate need of a driver side door handle in working order.

please do let me know asap

thank you

Not sure if this helps, but I needed the same part, I modified a Passat door handle I got from a breaker yard for a few dollars. With a dremel and some steel stock, it works rather well. Good luck

I can sell you a repair kit if that's what it needs? If you can open the door from the inside and NOT from the outside then you need a repair kit.

thanks guys,

daves16v i purchased the repair kit and it arrived yesterday. My door opens from the inside yes but not the outside. so you think this will resolve the problem? i havent looked at the repair kit yet but is it pretty simple to fix then?

thanks guys,

daves16v i purchased the repair kit and it arrived yesterday. My door opens from the inside yes but not the outside. so you think this will resolve the problem? i havent looked at the repair kit yet but is it pretty simple to fix then?

Oops sorry, can't keep track of stuff at the moment lol.

Yes it should fix it. Can be a little fiddly to fit, some find it difficult but some find it easy, just depends how well the pivot pin comes out. I offer a repair service where you send your handle to me if you get stuck.

handy to know. sorry mate I got it from german ebay lol I didnt know you sold them when i purchased it. if i get stuck though i will let you know.

thanks