Stonejag

VR6: Slam panel, US front bumper, plastic rocker cover, engine plastics, CC valve

My slam panel is really wonky and I have a few jobs lined up so I'd like to get a new one in when I have the front of the car off. Anybody got a decent one kicking about without too much rust? Blackberry would be preferable (so it looks halfway presentable before the respray!) but if not I can get it blasted.

I'm also after a USA spec front bumper - I just need the plastic skin and rough/damaged ones may well be OK for what I want. Give me a try with what you've got :)

Engine plastics: Only one is damaged (the rear one, #021133918 ) but they've all seen better days so I'd accept a set if it's solid - can always give it some paint.

My carbon canister valve is damaged - #034133517, as pictured. Anyone have a spare?

$(KGrHqF,!jME66NElpO+BO16nNgMwQ~~60_35.JPG

A plastic rocker cover would be nice to finish the top of my engine off.

I can collect from a fair way away and sort out couriers for bigger stuff so shout if you have anything :thumbleft:

Stone

Edited by Stonejag

Have a couple of plastic rocker covers one ok or one thats been painted badly and need of attention if you want some pics let me know

Have a couple of plastic rocker covers one ok or one thats been painted badly and need of attention if you want some pics let me know

PM sent, cheers :)

Apparently so, plus it looks tidier. Just wanted to have one in the cupboard for the next time I'm feeling brave and need to get the top off...

Hi mate first two pics are rom the painted one and the third from the unpainted one.

Painted one £13 posted and the unpainted one £20 posted

Also have a blackberry slam panel needs a repair on the strip under the lights was going to do this once I found some time just bit far away at the mo in sunderland.

Picked up a polished rocker cover and carbon check valve at Santa Pod toda decent slam panel now :)ay so I'm just after

Whoops, looks like my phone mangled that last post!

Lucky find on a VR6 Golf in the scrappy today so I now have the engine plastics. Still after a good slam panel.

Stone